4.05.2008

me,me,me,me,me

I received an e-mail from one of my Florida bff's that asked me to answer some questions about my life and to forward it to my friends and the person who sent it to me. Below are the questions that were included and my answers to them:

( ) Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped school
( ) Watched someone die
(x) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico
(x) Been to Florida
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Been lost
( ) Been on the opposite side of the country
(x) Gone to Washington, DC
(x) Swam in the ocean
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
( ) Played cops and robbers
(x) Colored with crayons
(x) Sang Karaoke
( ) Paid for a meal with coins only
(x) Done something you told yourself you would not do
(x) Made prank phone calls
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x) Danced in the rain
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(x) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( ) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) Gone ice-skating
(x) Been skinny dipping outdoors
(x) Gone to the movies

1. Any nickname? Kelsey (only when called by Kansas)
2. Mother's name? Gina
3. Favorite drink? iced coffee
4. Tattoo? Umm, no
5. Body Piercing? 9-Ears, 1-belly button (but it closed up)
6. How much do you love your job? As much as I love ice cream on a winter's day... which is still alot.
7. Birthplace? Springfield, Ohio
8. Favorite vacation spot? haven't been there yet
9. Ever been to Africa? No
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Yes
11. Ever been on TV? No, but I have been in a movie
12. Ever steal any traffic sign? No, but I harbored someone who did
13. Ever been in a car accident? unfortunatly
14. Drive a 2 or 4 door vehicle? I only drive everyone crazy!
15. Favorite salad dressing? Blue cheese
16. Favorite kind of pie? pumpkin
17. Favorite number? can't I like them all evenly?
18. Favorite movie? the Wedding Singer and Zoolander
19. Favorite holiday? Used to be Halloween
20. Favorite dessert? cupcakes
21. Favorite food? steamed greens w/ garlic (I could eat that everyday)
22. Favorite day of the week? Saturday, cause I'm pumped up.
23. Favorite brand of body wash? Philosophy - Mint
24. Favorite toothpaste? Tom's
25. Favorite smell? Fresh baked bread
26. What do you do to relax? Yoga
27. How do you see yourself in 10 years. Hopefully sane!!!!
28. Furthest place you will send this message? West Palm Beach
29. Who will respond to this the fastest? I'm banking on Irene

No comments: