4.28.2008

day 7 - week in review

I think I'm going to have to add another condition to my 6 week goal program... that I have to keep up with my blog writing. It's hard to be motivated an on top of things when I'm constantly tired. It's like I have chronic fatigue, but I really don't.

I had an early evening last night. Got home about 6pm. Made dinner. Then preceded to watch Michael Collins and pass out half way through it. Not because it was a snoozer of a movie. I slept forever. I woke up around 6:30 this morning and felt really refreshed. I never get up that early, and I also never feel like I sleep well.

As for day 7's goal activities: 30 minutes of yoga and 45 minutes of researching and organizing. There's this one play that I'm trying to write that I keep coming back to and I'm constantly looking for documentation because it will be a historical drama. Fun.

As for the review part, I feel that I shouldn't try to make excuses. I didn't reach my goals everyday. And I need to be more vigilant about it for the future. So don't ya'll give me any grief about it!

No comments: