4.20.2008

I'm afflicted with the prolific

So far, things seem optimistic in the creativity department today. I saw a great show the other day (God's Ear), and I loves me some downtown absurdist theatre. I'm finally writing another short play, which I may or may not talk about. Jessica and I are contemplating putting her cabaret in another venue in the next month or so, after we deal with some housekeeping issues. We are also considering putting together an evening of short one scene plays so we can work with a few actors from school that we think are awesome and underrated and before they graduate. I'm doing dramaturgical research on a play that I want Jessica to direct and I think would make a great movement piece. And my head is full of other ideas of theatre pieces I would like to make a reality.

My creative juices are like alcohol in the bloodstream, and I am 6 time over the legal limit today.

1 comment:

Isaac said...

I'm so glad you saw God's Ear! We'll have to talk about it soon.