4.24.2008

day 4

30 minutes of at home yoga. I did my first 4 sun salutations with great ease. Kiss my butt yoga instructors!

90 minutes of walking. I met up with Irene and we went scouting around Central Park for a location for our, what we are now naming, "Graduation Party/Kick Off to Summer Picnic." We got soooooo much exercise that we felt we deserved our really fatty bacon and cheese topped grilled chicken sandwich and vanilla sundae topped with chocolate sauce and whipped cream. Yum.

I didn't get any writing done, but I did get to talk to Irene about a scene I'm working on and I got some great ideas. Oh, reminder to me....I need to type those out before I go to bed tonight.

I think I'm a bit of a bad influence on Irene. This is the second evening I took her to a comfort food place (this time it was Jackson Hole and last time it was Chat n Chew) and I have diverted her from her studious following of Living Well by Montel Williams. I love the poetry of that title. Irene, if you're reading this, go eat a piece of fruit! But please not anything red.

No comments: