4.22.2008

day 2

I really didn't fair any better than yesterday.

35 minutes of lightweight exercise. Mainly stretching and sit ups. Can I add walking up and down stairs and walking to Food Emporium and back to work to this? If so, then 45 minutes.

20 minutes of actual writing, but 2 hours of daydreaming about who would be my dream cast if I staged an evening of some of the short plays I have written.

Tonight, I meet with the LaurenJ and her husband and Ms. MNS for a drink in Union Square. It was really nice to fiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaalllllllly meet up with them. It seems like a hundred years since I last saw the gang. When Lauren and Zach come out to play it only means one thing in my book... beer garden and cookouts. Which are two things, but one statement, SO it counts as one thing, alright! I can't wait until my semester ends and the season at the theater ends cause that will mean that I'll get at least Sundays off and that means I'll be able to enjoy the weather and my friends and my free time and damn this is an unnecessarily long run on sentence.

So, as a conclusion, though today wasn't a goal fulfilling day it was still a good day none-the-less.

No comments: