3.25.2008

yogi's today's to-dos

I must be on crack, or something. I got up at 6am to go to a 7am yoga class. It doesn't sound like an impressive statement, but it is because I don't get up before 8am for anything or anyone. I am such a theater person, and that comes with the implication that my day really doesn't start until noon. I don't know how the rest of you do it?

Anyway, it was a good class, even though it went a little fast for my liking and I'm not up to the same speed as most of the people at the studio I attend. We'll see if I crash later today. I hope not. I'm sure to be up until 11pm, at the very least. And I have a ton of stuff to do.

So, in honor of my turning a new leaf (at least for today) I will resurrect my to do list:

1. shower (yes, it's sad that I have to put that on my list, but it counts)
2. prompt book for the cabaret
3. work on my lines for the children's show
4. read a play, read a book, read minds (why not)
5. buy costume accessory pieces
6. send out press release for cabaret

7. miscellaneous (I can't think of anything else, right now. Sorry.)

No comments: