3.21.2008

what a loser!

Guess where I'm going on this Friday night? I've got a hot date with a sink full of dishes and a secret rendezvous with the attendant at the 24-7 laundry mat. Hot, huh?

Yup, there's nothing better than a long day of writing, researching, and spending some quality time in a half lit room alone than going home to my chores. I'm a regular party animal. Especially after spending the last few weeks running around 2 boroughs for rehearsals, school, work and social hours. I don't know if I like this side of me.

I shouldn't complain. Starting Monday, I'm going to return to my role as the proverbial chicken with its head cut off. So, if I have any catching up to do with any of you, get to me now before I go AWOL for the next 4 weeks. Otherwise, laters peeps!

No comments: