3.07.2008

i've been tagged!

Ah, shucks! Isaac got me. I guess I'll keep the tradition going. I'll tag IPJ and MNS.

I guess you know the drill by now if you've been following the links. 15 favorite films, 1 IMDB website, listed quotes below, guess the film. When someone matches a film to quote, I'll notate it on my post. Good luck!

1. The last time I saw a walk like that was in "Jurassic Park".

- Miss Congeniality

2. -Talking money...
-A talking monkey?
-Talking monkey, yeah, yeah. Came here from the future, ugly sucker, only says "ficus".

- Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang : Kansas

3. Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I mean. That was good. This is shit but, hey, I'm in a police station.

- the Usual Suspects

4. -You are a lone reed, standing tall, waving boldly in the corrupt sands of commerce.
-I am a lone reed.

- You've Got Mail : Kansas

5. See? Billy Idol gets it!

- the Wedding Singer : Kansas & Owen

6. Damn, I hate being a foregone conclusion.

- the Thomas Crown Affair

7. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floatin' around accidental-like on a breeze. But I, I think maybe it's both.

- Forrest Gump

8. -My density has bought me to you.
-What?
-Oh, what I meant to say was...
-Wait a minute, don't I know you from somewhere?
-Yes. Yes...I'm your density. I mean... your destiny.

- Back to the Future : Kansas

9. -Who are you guys?
-I'm Dr. Jekyll, actually, and this is my friend, Mr. Hyde.
-Grrrr!
- M.A.S.H


10. That's Ren and Stimpy. They're way existential.
- Clueless : Kansas

11. I can't believe what a bunch of nerds we are. We're looking up "money laundering" in a dictionary.
- Office Space : Kansas

12. You wear too much eye makeup. My sister wears too much. People think she's a whore.
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off : Kansas & Owen

13. -You're not the man I knew ten years ago.
-It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage.
- Indian Jones and the Temple of Doom

14. Livin' here pisses off all the right people.
- Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil

15. There is truth, and there are lies, and art always tells the truth. Even when it's lying.
- Being John Malkovitch

No comments: