3.08.2008

it's not me, it's you

I think the reason why only two of my friends got any of my movie quotes is because the rest of you only watch obscure movies. Or maybe it's because the rest of you watch sophisticated movies and not the popular crap I watch. Anyway, I gave credit were credit was due for the two people who got quotes correct, and amended the post.

On another note, last night was a lot of fun. Several rsvp'd party-goers un-rsvp'd the day of my belated birthday get together. When Kansas declined her invite (her stomach was fighting the Hundred Years War) I told her that Isaac was the only person who didn't cancel out and I didn't need to go to the Russian Vodka Room to get drunk... I could buy a bottle of Stoli and drink it in the box office with him any time. Luckily I remembered that MNS was coming too so I knew my night would be good. Isaac and MNS did a great job of keeping up my spirits and being really good company. MNS, I'll post up the requested picture soon.

In other news, new episodes of 30 Rock will be airing starting April 10th. I can't believe I have to wait over a whole month to find out if Jack and C.C. stay together. Will Kenneth get over his addiction? What will Liz do with the tv station she just bought? Thank goodness this show doesn't rely on a continuous plot line, because I remember the heart attack I almost gave myself when I watched season 3 of 24.

No comments: