1.25.2008

t-minus 72 hours and counting

Today is my last day off before school starts on Monday. "What will you do with your day?", you ask. Well, I'll start my day by leisurely drinking a cup of coffee, later I'll take my damn time in the shower, then I'll go out to dinner at one of my favorite Japanese restaurants, and finally I'll wind down the day by seeing a musical. What I do in between all of that I think I'll be spontaneous about. You never know what I could do next. I don't even know what I'll do next, but I'll make the most of it.

Ok, for reals, I'm sure some of my day will consist of posting another entry, calling a few friends, and finally cleaning up my pile of papers that have been looking at me since last semester's finals.

Alright, the honest truth, I'm know that my day will consist of playing spider solitaire, watching Maury, and eating any and all of the left over chocolate in my house. Don't judge, any of you would be doing the same.

No comments: