12.22.2007

fuck the to do list!

I tried. I really tried. It's been so rough and I don't want to admit that I bit off more than I could chew, but alas....

So, the holiday gift boxes were finally mailed out as of this morning. All done, bye, bye. Some house keeping, check. Showered and shaved, check. Rice pudding, check and yum.

I don't know why I even make a to do list, much less put any faith or hope into it. Perhaps it's because I want to have goals and it's an exercise for me in trying to obtain those goals. Ok, enough psycho-analyzing the damn to do list.

OMG... Isaac is playing Oregon Trail and I'm on his wagon (it's not the first time I've been on or off the wagon). He just said that I have typhoid fever. Quickly, he said "and you're going to die!" What a way to end my day. Please God, just let me get dysentery and get it over with.

1 comment:

mynewshoes said...

You should feel proud that you got as much as you did done with typhoid fever and all. Being a student is a trap of feeling like you're never accomplishing as much as you should be, but in REALITY you're accomplishing much much more than most people...

I hope you enjoy a restful holiday!