12.03.2007

mmmmm,...seasonal goodness




This is a picture of B.F. Clyde's Cider Mill in Stonington, CT. I've never been there, but this is the best picture I could find to illustrate my post.

I love cider mills.

Better yet, I love what's produced at cider mills. Apple butter, apple sauce, apple juice, and of course apple cider. Candy apples, dried apples, apple pie, apple cider doughnuts, apple bread. Insert Forrest Gump reference here.

But I'm all about the apple butter.

On toast, muffins, spoons, fingers (mine, you dirty minded pervs), fruit, nuts, ice cream, crackers. You get the picture.

So, if any of you must buy me a Christmas present I will humbly accept a case of apple butter and I will act pleasantly surprised. Well,... I will be genuinely surprised if someone ACTUALLY gets me a case of apple butter.

No comments: