12.24.2007

crack is back!



Look at what I got as my first Christmas present (from IPJ). Yes ma'am, they're here and they're a habit-forming substance... so get used to it! Cadbury Mini Eggs, aka little eggies, chocolate abortions (courtesy of IPJ), and crack eggs. As you can see, I've already opened my bag up.

IPJ must really like me or else he wouldn't have gotten me this present, or he just thought that I'd go as crazy over these as he did. I'm not complaining. So far, this is the best present I've gotten all year.

Update: As of 1:42 pm, I sucked down my eggies. That'a right, I blew through my stash. Now I'll be in withdrawls until Easter.

1 comment:

ipj said...

That picture makes the bag look enormous. Can you believe I didn't buy any for myself? I think I realized that once one went in my mouth I'd just have to run back to the store to buy the rest of the bunch.