12.15.2007

feelings

I don't know why I feel so anxious right now. Maybe it's because I'm not on any meds right now (side note: I recently had to quit a medication I was on because it was screwing up my system).

Or maybe it's because I can feel the clock ticking down towards several events. End of the semester and end of the year. Reflecting on this feeling, I'm thinking about what I will end up doing for New Year's Eve (nothing) and thinking about what I will do with my first true day off from school (sleeping). I'm not going anywhere for the holiday and perhaps that's a good thing. It should give me enough time to catch up on the things that I love but don't have the time to do; ie: go to a museum, catch an art flick, read a book for fun, knit a new scarf. I have a lot to look forward to.

As you can see from the above list, I didn't mention drinking and sex. It's not because I don't love these things (I do, I really do!) but it's because I don't need to catch up on drinking and I don't want to talk about sex at right now (touchy subject).

Perhaps there is a way to combine my passions in life. Like drinking at a museum opening. I'll let your dirty minds come up with the other possible combinations.

1 comment:

ipj said...

I'm rescinding my vow not to make fun of your alleged drinking. I believe you gave me that permission with this post.