12.10.2007

and speaking of naughty....




I know how some of you feel about this already, but I had a fun time watching The Golden Compass. I'm sure I would have felt differently if I had read the books, but I liked it because: a) it had beautiful production elements, b) because I can't remember laughing so hard during a one-on-one battle, and c) Daniel Craig (look at those pursed lips).

Faith and I both whole-heartily agree that Mr. Craig is a tall glass of sexy, with a dollop of whipped cream. Yum. Oh wait, Faith says to make that one a Venti. We just think that his piercing blue eyes, his intense personality, and his overabundance of sex appeal make up for the handle bars on the side of his head. But then again, God put those ears on his head like that for a sexual reason and we say hallelujah.

As for the rest of the movie, it was fine and I had a good time with everyone. It didn't help that every time Liz laughed it only confirmed that it was okay to laugh at what I already thought was funny. I was so worried at first that if I laughed ipj would get mad at me, but he giggled a bit too. All in all, it was worth the company.

No comments: