2.12.2008

to-day's i-did's

Today I (in no particular order)...

...spent more time organizing my list of cupcake bakeries/eateries, that the cupcake squad has to visit, than I did doing my homework.

...bought a big box of tampons and came to work to discover that I already have a huge box of tampons. Overkill.

...rsvp'ed for breakfast, a dress rehearsal, and a dinner date, but not all on the same day.

...slept until 9, showered until 10, but all of that was interrupted by the construction in the apartment next door that started at the butt-crack of dawn and the disruption of a continuous flow of hot water.

...walked everywhere very slowly and carefully, because last night's open vinyasa class kicked my ass.

...enjoyed the snow in Times Square for about 30 seconds. It's nice to be nostalgic and all, but I can't take the crowds for long periods of time.

No comments: