2.28.2008

back in the game

Tonight, was the first night of the rest of my life (sounds so cheesy but it applies). I began my work on my dear friend Jessica's cabaret/senior thesis project/Disney extravaganza. I am the stage manager, assistant director, and overall cabaret bitch. It is a role I am familiar with because I am also Isaac's assistant and over all ticket bitch. Hmmm. Pattern? Can I put that on my resume?

Anyway, it feels great to be working on something creative. I acted in a couple of small projects a year ago. I see lots of creative things but because of school and work I don't often get to be apart of projects. I know that I have the opportunity to make my own work, but I am hoping that I will more free time to dedicate to my theatre once I graduate. In the mean time, I'll keep you posted of any good musical theatre stories that may arise.

1 comment:

Isaac said...

Tara! What are you doing blogging?! I have things for you to file!