9.21.2007

a funny thing happened on the way to the blog

So, I was checking out ipj's blog, and btw here is the latest installment of the frosting fight, anyway, after reading the lastest post I decided to click on the "next blog" link that is above everyone's blog. Well... the next blog after ipj's is titled Mature Fetish. Snazzy name. Then, immediately, a pop-up ad appeared for the Snaatch Gallery. Now I know what you are thinking. Why are there two a's in Snaatch? Did that drunk bitch forget proofread her entry again? If only!

Anyway, don't get your hopes up, horndogs. Mature Fetish turned out to be pretty dull. Previous posts include "Training Voice Activated Software" and "A Better Way to Solve a Temper Tantrum." Also, it turns out the the "next blog" feature is random. I went back to ipj's blog, clicked "next blog," and found one titled Beautiful Lies that featured lots of pictures of sticky, gooey, sugar-laden donuts. I actually like that title. I think that I'll name my cupcakes that from now on. Mmmmmm. Sweet weekly beautiful lies.

1 comment:

ipj said...

If I had a blog called Mature Fetish it would be way better.