6.05.2008

target practice

I love it too, but for the point of my blog argument: Isaac loves to pick on me. Evidence:

1. I am a pupil in his whore school.
2. I must be related to Tara Reid because we share a first name and a habit of showing our breasts.
3. I'm a drunk...
4. ...who lives in the Everglades...
5. ... and goes to school using an alligator as my mode of transportation.

And now this... Toni Collette will be staring in a new Showtime series called The United States of Tara. And guess what. She plays a woman who has disassociative identity disorder (aka multiple personalities for those who don't have psych degrees).

Let the fun begin.

1 comment:

Isaac said...

1. The whore school is not MINE, but I am on the board as a distinguished alum. That was why my letter of recommendation got you in. And let me just say, your grades are slipping.

2. Look at your Facebook pictures.

3. Just the other day you fell over a pile of binders on the floor in the box office. Drunk.

4. You're from Florida, Tara, and everyone knows Florida is only either Disney World or the Everglades.

5. The gator was on your porch every morning, so why not ride it to swamp school?

6. I love Toni Collette. And I love Tara!