6.10.2008

day, what number did I leave off at?

I am sure you have realized, but are kind enough not to have pointed out, that I am no longer writing my daily or weekly exercise and writing diary. It is because I have been in rehearsals and castings for two shows, have taken a week long trip to the middle of America, and have not found the inspiration to get up before the sun has completed said action. In other words... I suck. I have not found it in me to establish a routine or to make either of these two activities a priority. Again, I suck.

However, I figure I'm getting some exercise anyway, as I am briskly walking down the path to hell.

2 comments:

lexa said...

where did it all go?!?!??!?

i just wrote this long thing and now it's gone!! i bet you didn't get it. as you can tell this is my initial check-in to blog.
so this was 'kinda' it:
HEY GIRRLLL!!!
it was great 2 see you, fun-fun picnic, killer cucumber salad!
i should be doing a dozen other stuff right now(like worry about senseless art) but i can't leave this place, this is a lotta fun. i wonder.. what ever happened to the jfk cats?
QUIZ
a. they moved to my cat-friendly block, and thought f*** port authority. here lives a dynasty and i happened to live on the way to laguardia. coincidence? karma?
b. hiding in the cargo area, they flew to sicily(inspired by a cartoon i have about gangster cats, you've got 2 see it)
c. the alliance for animals got a great lawyer to represent the unhousebrokens and they won. power to the mew!

i guess the mojitos weren't virgin after all... i really got 2 go now, i've got morning classes. talk soon.

ipj said...

Make sure you drink lots of water.