11.24.2007

holiday weekend in review

So, I'm sitting here at work listing to my new Christmas cd, Jingle Bell Swing, reminiscing on my Thanksgiving and mentally going over my to-do list for this coming month. Do I have time to section all of this information out for my dear readers? There's always time.

Jingle Bell Swing
-featuring Duke Ellington, Tony Bennett, Glen Miller Orchestra, Louis Prima and Art Carney (groovy daddy-o)

My Thanksgiving
-wine, brunch, mimosas, Mr. Hanky's Christmas Classics, whiskey sours, bunt cake, A Christmas Story, sour mix, miniature-tree trimming

My Christmas to-do's
-buy shipping boxes, unpack and decorate fake Christmas tree, mail out gifts to out of town folks, holiday baking, finishing up school, work, and early or late spring cleaning (depending if you are a glass half empty or full type of person)

No comments: