11.03.2009

there's a hole in your logic

The news is promoting lies... LIES I tell you!

Get a load of this headline I found online today:
Foods that make you sad. It was found underneath this picture:


Now, let's get real. Have you ever encountered a donut that made you sad? A little feh, perhaps. But never sad. Glazed, powered, chocolate frosted, Boston cream, old fashioned, jelly filled, and all of the holiday inspired seasonal donuts like the pumpkin spiced ones that are out right now.

Who ARE these people that are allowed to put this rubbish online? If I saw them on the street I'd kick them in the balls, and then feel bad about the violence I inflicted, and then make myself feel better by getting and eating half a dozen munchkins. See, donuts do make things all better.

No comments: