8.20.2008

response to Isaac

If you haven't had the chance to read Isaac's post from yesterday regarding the interviews he's been conducting, please take the time to click here and read it before you continue with my post.

You're done? Ok.

The following one-sided conversation took place today between 11:00am and 11:05am.

Isaac's voicemail message: Hi, you've reached Isaac, [job title and job location withheld]. Please leave a message.


Me (in a blase sounding voice): Um, hi. I'm returning a call from this number (munching on corn chips). I'm waiting for a call for a job I applied for (crunch, smack). Oh, wait a sec. I've gotta turn down my Law and Order. I love that Stabler. He's so cute. Anyway, this is Tara [last name withheld] and I'm looking to relocate from Chicago. I think I want to do that. I'm not sure (crunch, chip bag rustling). So, I guess... yeah. I think that's it. Ok. Bye.

No comments: