7.21.2008

should this concern me as much as it does?

I love/loath my spam folder. It provides me with at least 5 minutes of enjoyment/despisement every day. Besides the hundreds of e-mails I receive about cleansing my colon, I frequently discard spam from Kaplan University, penis enlargements, offers to sell my timeshare.

Today I found one who's subject line worried me, because I know that there is some stu (short for stupid person) out there that would actually think this is a good idea. From: Burn Clean. Subject: "Cars Can Run on a Gas + Water Mixture Saving you $." I'm not saying that because at one time I owned a car, it means that I know anything about cars. But somehow, instinctively, mixing gas and water does not seem like a good idea. Much less, putting that combination in your car. I'm sure that if diluting petrol was smart everyone would be doing it already and I wouldn't need a piece of spam to let me know it was a good idea.

However, you can go to car2water.com and buy a conversion kit. I don't know what exactly they are selling or how the science would work (would it be like making salad dressing where you have to emulsify the oil and water?). But then again, look at the guy who's selling it:


Just looking at him makes me want to set up a chem lab in my kitchen and churn water into gasoline.

1 comment:

laurenj said...

where does tarak go when she is not blogging?!?!?!?! where does she go!?!?!?! when will she return!?!?!?!