10.18.2007

where's the motivation?

What I should be doing - aerobic exercising on the days I'm not in pilates sessions w/ ipj.
What I am doing - aerobically exercising my right thumb adjusting the volume on my remote while watching Law and Order (my god, they're on every channel!).

What I should be doing - resuming research on a play that I want to write based on a historical theatrical figure.
What I am doing - letting my research books gather dust on my bookshelf. Why aren't they as fun to read as Harry Potter?

What I should be doing - eating healthy food.
What I am doing - eating tasty food.

What I should be doing
- cleaning out a closet so I may reorganize it (I've been saying that I would for a while now).
What I am doing - watching shows on
HGTV and reading magazine articles that show other people reorganize spaces.

What I should be doing - shopping for items for my famous Christmas baskets.
What I am doing - perusing catalogues for my famous Christmas baskets.

What I should be doing - finishing my typed, double-spaced homework assignment, which is due tomorrow.
What I am doing - writing this blog

1 comment:

Isaac said...

Ooooh. Who do you want to write a play about?