10.06.2009

political damnation

Peeps, you have to remind me to mail out my absentee ballot application this week. If I don't get to vote in this year's mayoral election I might end up birthing a cow instead of birthing a baby. An' I don't know nuthin' 'bout birthin' no cows!

Why does it have to be a tough decision this year. I don't want to vote for Bloomberg. I don't want to vote for Thompson. And I don't know who the other saps that are running are. I might as well exercise my "fill-in-the-blank" option. But if I do that, I'll have to come up with someone worthy of the office. But who would I want to wish that upon? I believe in civic duty, but anyone running a campaign for a major office has to be a little wack-a-do. Come on, who in their sane mind would really want to be mayor of a major city? Perhaps I'll write in the name of my sworn enemy.



Yup, you guessed it. That molester.

Elmo don't like political scandal.

No comments: