9.07.2009

what's that in the air?

Can it be? I recognize the sun. I see more blue than white or gray in the sky. But that feeling on my skin. It's a little... chilly. My brain isn't making sense of it. Can it be that fall is here already? Huzzah! I noticed that BB wrote about it recently, but I can't believe my own skin's sensors. Unlike BB, I prefer spring to autumn, but I'll take temperate light jacket weather over extremes in heat and cold any day of the year. I just wish it could be like that all of the time. Like how Florida is hot all of the time, but 20 degrees cooler would be nice.

Speaking of temperature, I was going through some pictures this weekend and last and I noticed a few things about my upbringing that's a little different. Not bad. Just... different. 1. in all of my Christmas photos, everyone in my family is always wearing t-shirts and shorts. Even outdoors. 2. there are few pictures of my mom (as she's the main photographer/archiver in the family) and everyone else doesn't smile much. 3. ... unless we are giving the photographer the middle finger. 4. I hate that my family is so far away. I don't want them living next door or anything. Just a day's drive away would be nice.

Anyway, what are you doing reading my post? Go outside! Enjoy the lovely weather. I promise you, right now, I'm outside frolicking and not inside reading your blog.

1 comment:

BB said...

Ha! I'd rather read your post than be outside.