7.31.2009

no escape hatch to be found

How can it be possible that Friday is the dullest day of my week? Friday's are supposed to be happy and exciting and energy charged. Mine. Feh!

Summer Fridays at work. Half days for everyone except me and one boss. I've been answering phone calls about mailing lists, single ticket refunds, why our website sucks (and if you are one of those people in the company who defend the site, you have to get bitched slapped by reality- the site blows!), and not a sale to show for my 8 hours spent in a warm little room with no window and even less air circulation.

Not that I'm complaining. I am getting paid. I haven't gotten fired yet (despite my 'testing-the-water' efforts). I'm in good health. I shouldn't bitch.

But I can't help it! It's so freakin' dull. All of this free time just makes me think about all of the different ways that I'd improve the various departments of this company. And my at-work-with-me boss really doesn't like it that I have an opinion. So for his sake, please give me something to do!

*This rant was brought to you by the sounds "ugghhh!" and "arggghhh."

1 comment:

Mary said...

I am sorry T....at least you have B. It could be worse.